Made the most amazing low carb, low calorie, all natural, unprocessed pizza tonight!
1⃣ 1-2 cups of cauliflower ‘rice’
2⃣ 1 egg
3⃣ 1/3 cup cheese
4⃣ Mixed herbs
Topping suggestions: Tomato paste/ crushed tomatoes, garlic, olives, chicken, mushrooms, pineapple, cheese
- preheat oven to 200 degrees-
1⃣ Make cauliflower ‘rice’ and cook in the microwave for 1 min.
2⃣ Place the ‘rice’ in a tea towel and squeeze out all of the moisture
3⃣ Put ‘rice’ in a bowl and add 1 beaten egg, cheese and herbs
4⃣ Remove mixture from bowl and add it to a baking tray with baking paper
5⃣ Shape into a circle/ desired shape, making the edges thicker for a crust
6⃣ Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
7⃣ Put on desired toppings and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
Looking for ways to incorporate Cauliflower in your diet??
FLOURLESS HEALTHY CARROT CAKE! Mini carrot cakes made with banana, almond flour, fresh carrots and almond milk! How amazing does this look? I just had a bite and it is suuuuuppppeer tasty!!!! Ingredients: 1 carrot, 1 banana, 6 tablespoons almond milk, 4 tablespoons almond flour, dash of baking powder. Mix together in a food processor or blender. Bake in the oven for 15 min at 350F. For the frosting, mix 1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese and 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon honey. These are seriously amazing! Give it a try!
Chocolate Chia Pudding:
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
This is so delicious and definitely the best chia seed pudding I have ever tasted. Enjoy the copious fiber and plentiful omega-3s!
So I’ve made this a few weeks back and fooled everyone. This is not mashed potatoes. This is mashed cauliflower. Less calories, less carbs, more vegetables, without reducing the flavor or adding any preservatives. If there are ever any “secrets” when it comes to this healthy lifestyle, then this would be it.
This is the recipe I used:
- 8 cups or 1 head of a Cauliflower Floret
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk (or milk)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Snipped fresh chives for garnish (optional)
- Place cauliflower florets and garlic in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes. (Alternatively, place florets and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water, cover and microwave on High for 3 to 5 minutes.)
- Place the cooked cauliflower and garlic in a food processor (or mash finely with fork). Add milk, 2 teaspoons oil, butter, salt and pepper; pulse several times, then process until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and garnish with chives, if desired. Serve hot.
Per serving:107 calories; 7 g fat ( 1 g sat , 4 g mono ); 3 mg cholesterol; 10 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 5 g protein; 4 g fiber; 339 mg sodium; 288 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (150% daily value), Folate (22% dv).
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
4 servings, 3/4 cup each
yes, I still have a tummy pooch, I’m working on it!
do each of these exercises for 30 secs!
low plank dips, low plank rocks, side planks (do both sides, 15 sec each), & plank jacks.
take a min break!!
now do the next four exercises or 30 secs!
plank runs, in & outs, knee to alt. arm, & knee to elbows.
take a min break!
repeat this 3 times!!
- 90poundslighter 8/10
- roadtoawesome 8/10
- fat2fitalex 10/10 — i follow
- get-it-0ff 9/10 — i follow
- mygoalisskinny11 8/10
- h-ealthyvegan 10/10
- crazysexyfierce 8/10
- getinspiredgetfit 9/10
- felecookie 9/10 — i follow
- diaryofacollegediva 9/10
- niaina-gets-fit L: your personal posts D: your theme
- livelifelaughandlove loved everything — following
- skinnyjustintime L: your posts D: your background it distracts
- f0rever—fit loved everything — following
- lindsay-getting-fit loved everything — following
- fit-elise loved everything — obsessed with your background following
- n33dtob3thin love your posts // not crazy about your theme
- deraimo L: your posts D: your theme with a passion
- realgirlsliftheavy love everything
- fit-cherry L: you’re different D: your theme